Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Journal December 6th, 2016

Today has been a busy and productive day, but a day where I can hang out with some really cool people. If you guess that I was at work today; then you are right. My 9-5 is activating cell phones and helping out in the electronics aisle at Target. I have some awesome coworkers that I love to talk to during my productive day. It's always a good thing to be able to go to work and knowing you have friends in the work force. It's rewarding as well to enjoy the job you have. Love my work and happy to be working there. This may be the first and last time I talk about my job. May just talk about my days off only except if my day was boring. Whatever I can do to keep it interesting on this blog. :)

Saw the news this morning and I was disturbed that Los Angeles got a terror threat this morning. I pray that nothing bad happens to the people in LA. They are awesome people there. So many good reasons to love Los Angeles. I want to move there one day. I enjoy any show that has Los Angeles on it and enjoy their style of living. E News and KISS FM is mostly what entertains me, but I don't mind WAGS and Keeping Up With The Kardashians from time to time. Right now I'm watching The Voice. Great judges and great performers is on this show. I hope they all have successful careers after this season. Love to surpport other musicians. Great to have your peers backs in this business. Love music in general. Music keeps my world rolling. Keep rockin and rollin and what not. Lol.

Edit:
Forgot to mention I bought all my Christmas gifts today for my family. Bought for my 2 nephews, 3 sisters, mom, dad and brother-in-law. Look forward to us celebrating on the 23rd for one family and 25th for us. Should be good times. Love the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment