Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Journal: December 7th, 2016
So happy that my track Storm Maverick - Believe is out on Tidal, Amazon and Apple Music (Itunes). It will be on Spotify eventually. I can imagine Fergie and Justin Timberlake on the track with some sexy vocals on it having lyrics like they are hitting on each other. A crazy romantic or sexy duet is what I thought this morning listening to my new track. I'm happy with it and can settle with this track untile mid 2017. May change my mind when my next single or album comes out, but it won't be anytime soon. Had a really great wrok day today and felt like a ladies man. Feel like all the women love me, but I won't let that get to my head. Anyways, got the next 5 days off from my 9-5 and as I mentioned earlier I'm taking a break from music. Now I got to figure out what a day not doing anything music and work related feels like. Time to have 5 days of fun except for some responsibilities. Feel like I'm about to have a vacation and I need it. Going to have me a blast and won't let it go by fast. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment